A Substitutional Problem With The Rt 182 On Hbl

Discussion in 'TSW General Discussion' started by doublefine7, May 20, 2021.

1. doublefine7

doublefine7 Well-Known Member

So today I choose to drive a freight service on HBL with the MRCE 182. When I reached Kupfermühle, I got a red signal. So I waited for 30 minutes and then decided to go into free cam mode and there we go, a train stood at Bad Oldesloe without moving. Surprise: It was the DB BR 182 from Rapid Transit who substituted into a passenger service. Since I earlier experienced problems with the 182 not being able to interact with other Dostos than the RT one, I did the same workarounds: I opened one door of the train, waited a minute, close the door and the train continued its journey. All Good? No. Because since this train also stopped at Reinfeld, I had to do the same thing there. I would love to see this bug fixed at some point since this can really destroy a trip.

So here is a guess and temporary solution for the next patch: Since it is only the DB BR 182 from Rapid Transit having this bug I would take a look into the way its interacting with Dostos and my guess there is that the DB BR 182 can only interact with its RT dostos. I dont know why but it seems to be this way. So my recommendation would be to disable substitution for the RT 182 on passenger trains for the time being until this bug has been resolved.

• Like Like x 8
    • Helpful Helpful x 2
  2. breblimator

breblimator Guest

Both BR 182 requires a very detailed audit.

• Like Like x 4
  3. Ps4Player

Ps4Player Well-Known Member

What a weird bug... Good you found a workaround!

• Like Like x 1
  4. vyncwr

vyncwr Member

Can you tell me which service was it?

5. doublefine7

89407 starting at Rothenburgsort. Remember: The substitution of the 182 into passenger services is rare.

• Helpful Helpful x 1
  6. breblimator

breblimator Guest

I think I joined the club. All trains are not moving. I can't find the red 182... :(
    Meh meh

EDIT I uninstalled BR 182 - problems are gone. Coincidence? I do not think so :D

7. doublefine7

• Helpful Helpful x 2
  8. gigi.tre

gigi.tre Member

ciao doublefina7, per favore, spiegami come inserire una mod su un percorso, ho scaricato il file con winrar, ma non so come aggiungerlo e dove mettere i file sul pc. mi dispiace per l'inconveniente grazie se mi aiuti. ciao gigi

9. doublefine7

\steamapps\common\Train Sim World 2\WindowsNoEditor\TS2Prototype\Content\DLC is the path to take. Unzip the .pak-files into that DLC-folder.

10. gigi.tre

gigi.tre Member

1000 thanks for your kindness, I'll try as you say -hello