Train Sim World 2 Thsr Route Suggestion

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by derekwang102009, May 20, 2021.

1. derekwang102009

derekwang102009 New Member

Taiwan High Speed Rail (THSR) is the high speed rail of Taiwan consisting of one line that runs approximately 350 km (220 mi) along the west coast, from the capital Taipei to the southern city of Kaohsiung.
    The TSHR 700T is the high-speed emu trainset derived from the Japanese Shinkansen family for Taiwan High Speed Rail (THSR), Taiwan's high-speed rail line.

2. Coastway trainspotter

Coastway trainspotter Well-Known Member

No way this will be made . Not at 200+ miles

• Like Like x 1
  3. stujoy

stujoy Well-Known Member

rhyttik There’s no need for that kind of comment. That’s not how things are done on this forum.

• Like Like x 2
  4. dasmith1

dasmith1 Active Member

200 miles! No Chance of seeing the route in TSW2, Production time would take well over 6 months or more to be finished. The Devs would have a heart attack.

5. DTG Natster

DTG Natster Producer Staff Member

rhyttik I have removed your post. No need to talk in that way to another member of the forums, if you disagree with a suggested route, explain your reasons why. Personal attacks however are not acceptable.

6. dedh98mosqueto

dedh98mosqueto Active Member

I think it is possible if a particular section of that route is of interest.

7. ARuscoe

ARuscoe Well-Known Member

Before everyone gets their underwear in a bunch...

Taiwan High Speed Rail (THSR) is the high speed rail of Taiwan consisting of one line that runs approximately 350 km (220 mi) along the west coast, from the capital Taipei to the southern city of Kaohsiung.
    The suggested route could be from Nangang to the east of Taipei and Taoyuan to the southwest, a distance of approximately 43Km

Stations would include:
    Nangang -
    [​IMG]

Taipei -
    [​IMG]

Banqiao -
    [​IMG]

Taoyuan -
    [​IMG]

Trains would be the THSR 700T high speed trains, travelling up to 300KM/h under 25KV wires
    [​IMG]

• Like Like x 2
  8. driverwoods#1787

driverwoods#1787 Well-Known Member

Excellent Idea and The original train for this is an ICE2 TGV Duplex Hybrid with The Scharfenburg Couplers like the ICE3 on HMA and SKA. That can come as a DLC here. With the Shinkansen 700T as base train
    [​IMG]
    Picture is by Nils Honold
    For more technical information on the route it's actually combination of Japanese and European Technologies due to bi directional operation on both tracks and German made switches. In the early days of this route SNCF & Deutsche Bahn Drivers operate the trains with a Taiwanese counterpart behind them.

9. rhyttik

rhyttik Active Member

I'm sorry for my other comment but i don't think DTG will make a 200 miles long route because then computers will just crash. note I'm not trying to attack you.

10. ARuscoe

ARuscoe Well-Known Member

Whilst this may be true pick a bit of the route and state your preference. Better than just closing the whole suggestion down

11. valentino#4063

valentino#4063 New Member

I want this in train sim world 4