Other Where Are Investigation Of Fixing Sound Baureihe 146!

Discussion in 'Troubleshooting' started by Ischollum, Mar 11, 2021.

1. Ischollum

Ischollum Member

I found something in the Roadmap, which is missing. Where is the investigation of fixing sounds of Baureihe 146? Where. I spent a lot of money for bluesky interactive where is the fixing Sound who I am waiting for. Oh bzw hello it's me the Costumer!

Fix it. I spent a lot of my money for you guys. I support you for this pandemic situation.

Stopp lying on us.

2. lux#4689

lux#4689 Well-Known Member

IN PRODUCTION
    • ▲ [Improvement] Main-Spessart Bahn Preservation Crew focus
    From the Roadmap ;)

• Like Like x 1
  3. Ischollum

Ischollum Member

That's the fixing Baureihe 146?

4. Knightfire1964

Knightfire1964 Well-Known Member

possibly once they get things fixed ect we will have more detailed notes on the upcoming

5. Richard CZE

Richard CZE Well-Known Member

He has to fix it. Even the passengers began to complain about the terrible scream. I have to replace all 146 locomotives with the 143 series. Otherwise no one would ride the train with him.

6. Michael Newbury

Michael Newbury Well-Known Member

Yes the above post refers to the preservation crew will now focus of MSB that includes fixing the sounds of the loco's as well.

7. Ischollum

Ischollum Member

Hey Bluesky Interactive, finally you will bring the Baureihe 112 that's nice but the 112 are similar with the Sound 143. So I am curious in you have fix the Sound of the 143 or do you rip off us twice. What is problem to fix the sound off the
    Baureihe 143
    Baureihe 146
    Baureihe 182
    Baureihe 185

I am a customer god damn it, i have paid for the DLC so I can expect really sounds and not vacuum cleaner.

8. Ischollum

Ischollum Member

Where are our sounds. Seriously what is wrong I am god damn customer I have spent money for it. I have helped you on that desease! Where is investigation of Spessartrampe.

9. mclitke

mclitke Well-Known Member

Chill brother, you are a customer an got what you paid for. You are not God...
    They are working on fixes and I have a feeling once these fixes come, they won't be as good sounding as the 146 from tsw2020, so better not expect much.

• Like Like x 1
  10. Ischollum

Ischollum Member

The will never fix the sounds, cause we are stupid and their have got out money. So Bluesky Interactive where is the fix of the sounds. We are waiting nearly a year for.

11. mclitke

mclitke Well-Known Member

who is Bluesky anyway? And if you do not read/listen to anything someone replies to you, what is the point of this thread?
    It was released as preserved collection mid-October, this is half a year ago.
    Active work on improving the sounds has begun end of March, this is 2 months ago.
    Last week's statement was that audio is not fully improved yet, but close to be finished.
    So I don't get why you apparently have been waiting longer for a fix than the content has made it into the game in the first place.

Looking back at the release of the Long Island and Rapit Transit update and the overall disappointment on the updated sounds there, I can almost guarantee you that when the Spessart-Bahn update gets released, you won't be happy with the improvements anyway.
    And yes they got your money. Did you buy the route for TSW2020 or TSW2? Because if you bought it for TSW2020, you still have exactly what you paid for. Just load up TSW2020 and have a spin there.

• Like Like x 1
  12. solicitr

solicitr Well-Known Member

Bluesky and other mod makers are no help for console players

13. cwf.green

cwf.green Well-Known Member

I don't understand. The guy paid "Bluesky interactive" to fix the sounds on the BR146? What

"Where. I spent a lot of money for bluesky interactive where is the fixing Sound who I am waiting for."

14. MYG92

MYG92 Well-Known Member

Bluesky interactive doesn’t exists anymore it was absorbed by GBE but no sign from it for now and the 146 is gonna be fixed by DTG only so you have to be patient we all spend money on it but if you’re not happy you can use it on TSW 2020 where it runs fine without the glitchy sounds