Xbox [lirr] Race Day Run Cannot Be Completed

Discussion in 'Troubleshooting' started by dreampage, Sep 23, 2020.

1. dreampage

dreampage Well-Known Member

In the "Race Day Run" scenario, just after leaving Floral Park, there's an M7 train standing on the track. Amazingly, the sign is green and it lets you leave the station, turning onto the sole track leading to Hempstead, but that train is standing there doing nothing. This is a game-breaking bug because it makes it impossible to complete this scenario.

• Like Like x 3
  2. maz_62

maz_62 Active Member

Yes just had the same happen. Frustrating!

3. Mattty May

Mattty May Guest

DTG has said it cannot replicate this bug, so it has asked players to provide as much info as possible, such as console version (and model), what other TSW DLC you have installed,mmaybe the settings you are using.

4. imstylinonyabro

imstylinonyabro Active Member

i have the bug too on thecurrently tsw3 ps5 patch (check date of post). i tried playing it and the train is there. the only details i can give are play the scenario and it happens. train just doesn't move.

5. kotik_s

kotik_s New Member

Just had the same issue on Race Day LIRR scenario on PC.

My train is not allowed to enter the Floral Park station:

upload_2023-8-12_17-5-57.png

Another train is standing behind me on parallel track but it's not going to move anywhere:
    upload_2023-8-12_17-8-22.png

In front of me, just right after the station, yet another train standing on the same track as mine, is also blocked:
    upload_2023-8-12_17-9-46.png

6. kotik_s

kotik_s New Member

Okay I just found a way to get around the problem. Just be 1 minute ahead of schedule and signals will work correctly. I got out of Jamaica at 07:59:20 and arrived to Floral Park at 08:06:00. Like that there will be no conflict with train on a parallel track. I guess this is why scenario is called Race Day Run

• Like Like x 1