Train Simulation Physics.

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by dannyman, Jun 1, 2021.

1. dannyman

dannyman New Member

You know I have two suggestions. Why don't you allow those who don't want the real world physics to be able to switch it off and play classically? Also instead of using these immersive controls give those the option also to use the classic controls instead.

2. Cat

Cat Well-Known Member

Not sure what you mean by "play classically" and "immersive controls". Could you expand a bit please.

3. dannyman

dannyman New Member

Okay on the original train Sim world you didn't have to deal with real world physics when driving the train lash UPS like you could just put the training gear and go. It's really annoying and it actually makes a lot of the routes on playable. And the classic controls are the camera controls that you hold down the right thumbstick on the controller get to select a menu for the camera options like interior and exterior cameras with this other one it's all convoluted it's so annoying

4. Cat

Cat Well-Known Member

Last edited: Jun 1, 2021
    • Like Like x 2
  5. waleedkhanuet

waleedkhanuet New Member

Same what i think. I also want to ignore physics and play a classic Car Parking Multiplayer Unlimited Game. Classic controls have another level of joy.

6. CowBoyWolf

CowBoyWolf Well-Known Member

And another bump again