Post Waiting Review---for Days

Discussion in 'TSW General Discussion' started by KCRCRailway, Jun 1, 2021.

1. KCRCRailway

KCRCRailway Active Member

Hello all,
    How do I contact the mod in Forum?
    My post stuck at a status saying wait for mod review for publication for around 3 days now.
    Should I just wait another day?
    Thanks

2. Mr JMB

Mr JMB Well-Known Member

Is this post one of the 10000 word suggestions you were going to make? That might be why it has got stuck. I would just post the short version and omit the dissertation, no-one will read that much.

• Like Like x 1
  3. stujoy

stujoy Well-Known Member

It’s been a holiday weekend here so there won’t have been anyone working over the last three days. It’ll be very rare that a post needs mod review before it comes up (this is the first instance I’ve heard of it), so there must a be a reason for it, but the last three days don’t count because of the holiday and possibly not all the community team are working at present because we like to extend our holiday weekends into the following week.

• Like Like x 1
  4. KCRCRailway

Yeah, 4000 words for now---more is better than less, and I will just wait for another few days see if it got checked, thanks

5. KCRCRailway

I bet I triggered the spam by posting so many pictures and words----because I feel without that much I cant even present 10% of the reason why this route deserved, especially most people in community only familiar with European/American's topic and might not know much about Asia other than Japan :P

6. KCRCRailway

Problem Solved---Thanks DTG staff :P