Suggestion For The Developers Of This Game.

Discussion in 'TSW General Discussion' started by dannyman, Jun 1, 2021.

1. dannyman

dannyman New Member

I've had train Sim world 2 since August of 2020. I have two suggestions. The implementation of real world physics. Might I suggest a switch to toggle that on and off for those that just want to drive the trains and not have to worry about the physics affecting gameplay.

My second suggestion those so-called immersive controls also give us a toggle so the player has an actual choice regardless of the exploring part of the game or the route part when you first pull up that add-on give us a toggle so that we can switch that on and off.

2. junior hornet

junior hornet Well-Known Member

And please give us the multiple camera choices in Immersive controls on consoles. I can’t understand why they added an “improved” control system that is worse than the previous version. We haven’t all got, nor want to use, wireless keyboards

• Like Like x 1
  3. dannyman

dannyman New Member

Exactly its so annoying

4. stujoy

stujoy Well-Known Member

I’m curious as to what driving a train would be like without real world physics. I’m assuming they would float off into space without the effects of gravity on them. That could be quite good.

• Like Like x 5
  5. tallboy7648

tallboy7648 Well-Known Member

And this is why I don´t play with immersion controls because the camera controls are not improved. It´s a downgrade.

6. volvolover1972

volvolover1972 Well-Known Member

While I’m sure your opinion is appreciated, the truth is that DTG are making a sim here, not a game. True to life physics, graphics, sounds, and train functions are crucial to the vast majority of the community and DTG will continue to provide them in the future.

7. roggek

roggek Active Member

Probably as the physics in the 2002 released "Microsoft Train Simulator", you are "glued to the track", with no immersion at all...:D