Euro Fishing The Future What Next

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by FasT, May 15, 2018.

1. FasT

FasT New Member

Hi . Would like to know what the team are working on next ?
    I feel the dlcs very expensive
    When so much needs addressing and fixing in this current state.
    I understand u got to make money. Cough cough.
    So i feel on a whole the communiry deserves to be updated on what ur working on /fixes. So to keep your fan base and to make it grow. Keep us more informed please .
    So i ask again. What bug fixes are coming extras etc ? Wink wink bigger tackle box.
    Tight lines .

Last edited: May 15, 2018
    • Like Like x 1
  2. FasT

FasT New Member

Think no response really says it all.
    A shame

3. Redbulladdict-85

Redbulladdict-85 Active Member

Highly unlikely ur get a response from dovetail more chances of winning the lottery Iol

4. FasT

FasT New Member

Actually i would prefer the lottery

5. Redbulladdict-85

Well we can dream but very rarely I see a response from dovetail on here but never say never lol

6. FasT

FasT New Member

Well they gunna lose alot of the fan base to .Russian fishing 4 . For many reasons.Unless they really step up there game

7. WikusMazal

WikusMazal Active Member

It really would be nice to get an official road map. we have been DLC'ed to death for 8 months with no proper bug fixing / game improvements or additions. I , like most players , are wondering what now ? Are the game going to be abandoned and left as is ? Are we gonna see some proper bug fixing for a few months ? Are there gonna be some new gameplay mechanics / additions be added ? What is gonna happen now ? It's anybody's guess me thinks. What I do hope is that we don't see any more DLC lakes. Enough already.

8. Redbulladdict-85

Couldn’t of put that better my self dovetail don’t seem to reply these days to posts but would be nice to know what’s going on with the game ie improvements etc

9. WikusMazal

WikusMazal Active Member

Another thing I want to add , the Ultimate edition that released last week is a real slap in the face to the veterans who bought all DLC bit by bit. Now a new player can just get everything at a fraction of the cost that we veterans had to pay to get everything. And when you look at what happened recently :

- 8 paid for DLC lakes released.
    - Season pass released but only contains 4 of the DLC lakes
    - 2 Alternate editions released. Castle edition and Urban edition. Each one only contains 1 DLC lake.
    - Collectors edition released. But contains only 3 DLC lakes.
    - Finally Ultimate edition released that contains all DLC lakes at a fraction of the cost of all the content combined

Now that is a shoddy road over the last 10 months where the veterans and season pass holders and regular supporters got screwed the worst. Now new players can come in and just reap the rewards with ultimate edition.
    What was the point of the 3 various editions that only contains certain lakes ?
    Why was it never announced that there will be an ultimate edition at the end that contains everything ?
    Why was we never given all such info and open cards being played ?
    Why did we have to buy 4 lakes one by one because we were never informed about the ultimate edition that will be released ?

I can answer , but I will rather not.

Last edited: May 28, 2018
  10. FasT

FasT New Member

And yet still no response!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

11. FasT

FasT New Member

I feel for u . I bought this game a couple of years ago was 8.99 or kess i think when just came out and havent bought any dlcs .And for good reasons As a thumb rule in gaming i never buy the dlcs unless good support and as a whole keep u informed. Sadly they pump out dlcs for money which i do understand. .But should be working on fixes at same time .Or at least tell us they will be addressing them.
    Poor support and only insterested in pumping out Dlcs its seems.
    Will only mean 1 thing .People wont purchase future Dlcs.And many will abandon the game . As i know a couple more fishing games are out in soon.
    Btw i use to play fish sim2 years ago..​

12. DTG_Stephen

DTG_Stephen Staff Member

We are continuing to work on new content. We will provide more information about our future plans when we are able to.

• Like Like x 1
  13. Mr SINCE1894

Mr SINCE1894 New Member

keep the lakes coming out money no issue to me and please can we have some new baits thans

• Like Like x 1
  14. J Teeps

J Teeps Member

Thank you for the update, Stephen. I'm glad to hear that there are plans for this games future. I will continue to buy the DLC day 1, as I feel the game is great, and I want as many lakes as possible to fish. The tournament aspect of this game is a lot of fun as well.

I would like to see the following:

1) Ability to see the entire leaderboard in a tournament (pretty easy to implement I would imagine)

2) Way more customization in character creation (and the ability to change retroactively, I would hate to lose all my fishing logs / progress with my main character). The current options are limited, and it would be fun to have more room to be unique.

3) Some cool cosmetic awards for placing well in tournaments. Top 1-5 get exclusive shirt (based on lake). Top 6-25 get another exclusive shirt from lake, etc. Over time, it would be a blast collecting and sporting the shirts / shorts / pole skins / whatever special tournament rewards. I think it should be cosmetic only, so there is not advantage (don't want to get a super bait as a reward, for example)

4) Would love to have a daily 'fishing hangout' lake, where we can join up and have to find a peg to fish. Could be mini competitions every 15 minutes or so, just a refreshing scoreboard. Don't let more people join than there are pegs. Make it a queue to wait if all of the pegs are full. I think it would be a great time having realtime mini competitions, or just relaxing and fishing with the community. I would do that all the time as my 'freedom fishing'

Keep up the fantastic work!

Thank you,

Jeff

• Like Like x 1
  15. DTG_Stephen

DTG_Stephen Staff Member

Thank you for the suggestions Jeff, we'll pass them on to the developers.

• Like Like x 1
  16. WikusMazal

WikusMazal Active Member

I guess this question has been answered. This game has been abandoned for a new game after milking us with DLC.

• Like Like x 2