I Completely Disagree With This Following Core Game Behaviour, See Topic

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by Gabe_1.0, Jun 6, 2021.

1. Gabe_1.0

Gabe_1.0 Well-Known Member

I really dislike very very much when you hover your mouse over an available route and automatically throws you in a random scenario. I don't seem to like this at all, i really suggest this is changed so we can choose where to go from there. I often like to revisit training modules or specific scenarios. Also it would very nice to have a screen text pop up when you hover the mouse of a desired route to learn some facts about it.

If you'd like also, why not make it so when you hover your mouse over the line sub category of squares for it would appear so you can go to a specific option there?

• Like Like x 1
  2. aglomarsale

aglomarsale Well-Known Member

Its probably your settings. Turn off the option where it auto loads your journey.

• Like Like x 1
  3. Gabe_1.0

Oh where is that? i could not find it

4. Gabe_1.0

Oh I found it! thanks for letting me know I turned that off. It's a big improvement, I do recommend checking this out as well if you are reading-this topic and turning it off

• Like Like x 1
  5. ARuscoe

ARuscoe Well-Known Member

There have been a number of similar posts over the months. Yet another thing that should be "in the manual" (if such a document existed)

• Like Like x 1