Armstrong Powerhouse Latest Update

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Peter Hayes, May 20, 2021.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. IronBladder

IronBladder Well-Known Member

I don't think anything here is much off-topic, except for the calls to delete posts.

The thread title is "Armstrong Powerhouse Latest Update", so if the latest update causes consternation amongst some of their customers that's a legitimate thing to discuss in it.

I'd be surprised if DTG want to expend time pinning and maintaining a log of changes to somebody else's products.

• Like Like x 1
  2. andy.malcolm

andy.malcolm Active Member

I think it's probably down to the archaic website AP have. It's been the same for years and probably lacks a lot of modern features.

3. Mich

Mich Well-Known Member

So you complain about Cyclone arguing on behalf of people who aren't raising their voices, yet you then say we're trashing Peter's thread. But by your own logic we aren't, because, as far as I can tell, he hasn't raised an issue about it. If he wants to say a thing or two about us derailing his thread then by all means I welcome him to voice that thought. But you can't make that call for him, that's for Peter to say, as is you're doing what you're claiming Cyclone's doing, except you're doing so to defend AP.

It's up to the forum mods, and the thread's OP to figure out what posts are and aren't on topic. Also it's AP's job to figure out what their customers want, and it's their job to weed through what feedback's worth taking in or tossing out. In both cases it's not your job to do that for them. If the posts here bug you so much then you need a break from this thread. Because there's no reasons you should be caring so much about doing jobs that others are fully equipped to do.

4. Pookeyhead

Pookeyhead Well-Known Member

I never said it was, I asked the moderators to do it. If they don't agree, then...

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 8, 2021
  5. Reef

Reef Well-Known Member

Ph calm down mate, attack the post not the poster, you've already lost the argument once you resort to personal insults.

Not having a go just asking you to take a few deep breaths and revaluate your reply, let's keep it friendly and civilised here, we're all into the same hobby and often ridiculed by "normal" people because of it, let's not turn on each other too eh.

• Like Like x 1
  6. DTG Jamie

DTG Jamie Staff Member

I am locking this thread here.
    We are getting into arguments, and quite literally name calling, please keep it polite in the future.
    Pookyhead please keep an eye on your attitude I have edited your post to remove inappropriate language directed towards another user, if this continues we will need to consider further action, which could result in a suspension from the forums.

• Like Like x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.