Mlw C-424

Discussion in 'Loco Suggestions & Proposals' started by C424, May 29, 2018.

?
  1. Yes very much!

83.3%
  2. Not really my favorite.

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. It's okay.

16.7%
  1. C424

C424 New Member

These locos are very popular among railfans and are welll liked by shortlines railroads. Though not many are sstill in use these locomotives were hard and reliable workers. From america to astralia these Montreal locomotives proved that they could take whatever was thrown at them. With these loomotives being so popular and such a big part of american railroading im am surprised that none have yet been produced for railworks. I propose that the MLW c-424 comes too railworks in both standard and widecab versions. I would also like to suggest that they get developed along side its big brother the MLW M630. These locomotives would make great additions to train simulator and i hope to see them, thank you for reading my request.

http://www.thedieselshop.us/DataC424m.HTML
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    http://www.thedieselshop.us/DataM630.HTML
    [​IMG]

• Like Like x 2
  2. TheConductor

TheConductor New Member

I would love to see all of these in TS2018, but specially the c-424 and its wide cab varient. Railworks just doesn't have any of those oh how would you say... Smaller brand locomotives there are plenty of EMD's and GE's but no others really. There is really only 2 alco locos available (wich is disappointing) so this would be great considering its only a Alco RS37 (i think). Another cool part to this is if they did them all in Canadian road colors such as CN, BC, and CP. Im an american and even i don't think there are enough Canadian locomotives.

• Like Like x 1
  3. andrew.umlauft1

andrew.umlauft1 Member

These locomotives detoured over the Soo Line time to time.

4. JGRudnick

JGRudnick Well-Known Member

These locomotives and similar variants are amazing. I was lucky enough to see a pair of MLW M636 on one of their final runs on the Western New York & Pennsylvania Railroad (they're being replaced by ex. CSX AC6000CW's). Many shortlines across New York especially those owned by the Genesee Valley Transportation Co. are havens for these old units. I would love to see them make an appearance in Train Simulator either as a separate add-on or featured in a route.
    WNY&PA M630.jpeg

Last edited: Nov 2, 2019
  5. elyonpc

elyonpc Member

These engines should definitely be added to the game.

6. 749006

749006 Well-Known Member

BRC 603.jpg

• Like Like x 1