Cathcart Aws

Discussion in 'TSW General Discussion' started by richard cooper, Jun 11, 2021.

1. richard cooper

richard cooper Active Member

In the 314 on Cathcart circle where is the warning system controls. Many times, and this this is possibly age related, I start the game and can't remember where warnings, lights, wipers etc controls are situated. I have all the dlc released so I have a large number of various cab layouts to remember. Would it be a good idea to have an option when starting a run to be able to sit in the cab and familiarize yourself with the controls before starting. Somewhere on the Internet this could be available, but I like information on hand.

• Like Like x 1
  2. a.paice

a.paice Well-Known Member

I feel you pain Richard. There’s often quite a bit to turn on. If you are finding it hard to leave on time I’d recommend spawning on foot 5 minutes before your service departs - then you can take your time.

• Like Like x 1
  3. CK95

CK95 Well-Known Member

On the top left of the back of the cab wall, there’s a lever to activate AWS&TPWS, there’s also a switch for the DSD next to that.

• Helpful Helpful x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  4. Nick Y

Nick Y Well-Known Member

The AWS/TPWS is located on the rear wall of the cab next to the door into the vestibule in the class 314.
    Headlights, gauge lights and wiper controls should be located on the desk or side panel close to the desk.

On the left side of the cab above the driver there is also a TPWS override button that is used in one of the scenarios where you rescue a failed train.

• Like Like x 1
    • Helpful Helpful x 1