PC Also Stuck On Around And Around Scenario

Discussion in 'TSW Troubleshooting & Issues Discussion' started by stanbacker, Jun 11, 2021.

Tags:
  1. stanbacker

stanbacker New Member

I am stuck at the Langside station on the Catchcart circle: it says that I ran a red light even tho I am standing still unloading passengers. It happened after I ran a red light the first time but I had saved a few seconds before. Now it just happens every time that I press resume saved game or go back to checkpoint.
    Really stupid because the scenario was almost complete and I had been driving for over 1 hour! 20210611143249_1.jpg

2. box215

box215 Active Member

Everyone who's saying they can't complete this scenario have one thing in common - you all saved
    It appears that savings causing this scenario to break
    Try it without saving
    I finished it without a problem and I didn't save. Others who confirmed they finished this scenario also confirmed they didnt save

• Like Like x 1
  3. stanbacker

stanbacker New Member

Yeah but it's annoying because I have to do it again and it takes such a long timeeeee :)

4. bartolomaeusz

bartolomaeusz Well-Known Member

Will try again without save; thanks

Confirmed - it works if not Saved. So Saving the scenario triggers the AI train and signalling bugs? Question is Why? Maybe it affects the AI train behavior?

Last edited: Dec 31, 2021