Swapping Between Services In Service Mode

Discussion in 'TSW General Discussion' started by Matt Loveday, Jun 12, 2021.

1. Matt Loveday

Matt Loveday New Member

Hi All

I’m getting this again today on Cathcart but have had it before also where I finish a service say at glasgow - it ends and I say continue in free roam and then the Ai never starts the train again - it just hangs. Even if I go in another train this doesn’t reset it - I’m not even getting the message are you still wanting to be on x service….

Any ideas?

thanks

matt

• Like Like x 1
  2. Tay95

Tay95 Well-Known Member

How long have you waited to see if it goes? I've had to wait a couple of minutes before it goes again without me in it

• Helpful Helpful x 1
  3. L89

L89 Well-Known Member

I had a similar issue. Decided to take over and then exit to see if give up control will trigger (the AI was supposed to leave minutes ago according to the PIS)...all clear signals. Just as I was about to go back on the train some ten minutes later it drove off. It still had me in control (AI driving and earning score) because the HUD was showing the next destination. :|

At the moment it departed Glasgow, I felt defeated and quit to main menu.

• Helpful Helpful x 1
  4. phillip.good

phillip.good Well-Known Member

I have found that, if you terminate at a station like Glasgow, Paddington etc and the train needs to be reversed, you need to continue to free roam, close down the current cab/ loco and then set up the other end. Once done you then exit the train and 2mins later it should ask you if you want to abandon. If this fails I go and find another service which automatically releases the previous one

• Like Like x 2
    • Helpful Helpful x 1