PC Gcc 2n10 Routing Issue

Discussion in 'Troubleshooting' started by Perks390, Jun 10, 2021.

1. Perks390

Perks390 Well-Known Member

I spawned at Glasgow Central on foot at 19:30 to take over whatever service is due to leave next, which was 2N10 1935 Glasgow Central to Neilston. I got a green light out of Glasgow but the signal after it was displaying a red and on the map, it shows as displaying a yellow. I contacted the signaller to make sure I didn't get a game over and told to proceed at caution. I then found the train was routed through the sidings in Glasgow Central's throat past 5462 ground signal (not a route a passenger service should be taking). I've attached some screenshots of the signal gantry displaying red and the map showing yellow. I don't know if this issue affects other services.

• Like Like x 1
  2. Cramnor

Cramnor Well-Known Member

I just started service 1N12 and have the same issue. I have two greens leaving the station on track 10, and then this signal is red and shows 'S4' on the left side. You can pass the signal, but this is very strange, since also the shunting signal is not active (would be wrong as well, but at least allow to pass the signal). And the track the train is routed through looks like a parking spot, and there is only a shunting signal at the other end, so that routing seems to be wrong as said before.

Last edited: Jun 11, 2021
  3. Cramnor

Cramnor Well-Known Member

That seems to concern the trains going to Neilston, no problem with the other branches, but all trains going to Neilston I drove so far suffer from this weird routing.

• Helpful Helpful x 1
  4. guardupfront

guardupfront Active Member

Just had the same issue on 2N22, playing on the PS5