Hi Guys!

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself!' started by Ben_Broomfield, Jun 17, 2021.

1. Ben_Broomfield

Ben_Broomfield Well-Known Member

Hi everyone!

My names Ben - a railway worker & enthusiast, with a big passion for simulation.

I currently, proudly work for Great Western Railway (GWR) in the Western Region but also have volunteered for a Heritage Railway for a number of years previously.

With that comes my love of trains & simulation;
    Been playing TS since the beginning, when it was named Railworks and since then, I *try* always to game with realism in mind, with a play style that uses no HUD and mainly relies on route knowledge plus dedicated hardware/controllers to immerse yourself in the game.

Personally my favourite bit of stock to drive are the BMG steam locomotives. Always a sense of accomplishment and theres always something to!
    Diesel & Electric things are alright tho! ;)

Im also a keen photographer when I'm not on a platform or in front of a screen; lets say my wallet isn't happy with the thousands spent on photography gear!

Trying to be more active more on the Forums, and am always happy to answer any questions, plus get to know you lot better!

Cheers,

- Ben

Last edited: Jun 17, 2021
    • Like Like x 2
  2. Southernrailfan

Southernrailfan Member

Welcome Ben, cool to hear about you working in GRW, and the realism you get from Railworks. :D