PC Cll- Around & Around Scenario Failure At Langside (clockwise)

Discussion in 'Troubleshooting' started by teslaargentino, Jun 16, 2021.

1. teslaargentino

teslaargentino New Member

I am experiencing a weird Signal Passed at danger bug at Langside station. This is on the Around & Around scenario, doing the clockwise route.

As you can see in the images, at the end of the station, there is a red signal. But I am consistently getting this failure as i am approaching the middle of the station.

Now, something I want to clarify. On the previous station, at Cathcart, I failed to stop on time at the red signal while waiting for another train to pass. So I restarted and loaded the last checkpoint. Another user also told me that he experienced continuous scenario failures at other locations in CLL, after loading from a last checkpoint.

So this bug might be releated to that. I dont have the time now to do the whole scenario again (its a long one)! I will report back tho.

Attached Files:

2. hyperlord

hyperlord Well-Known Member

Everytime I reloaded / continued with a saved game in GCC I didn't come quite far. Almost every signal is red in the entire network, especially your path. Just my observation but someone in the forums stated that signals are resetted to their "default state" upon loading a game which fits perfectly as an explaination for me.

Please try to play the scenario again in one sitting and post an follow-up to this thread, I think this is an interesting test. As far as I remember the scenario didn't take longer than 50 minutes or less to finish.

3. ARuscoe

ARuscoe Well-Known Member

The save game function breaks the signalling. Known issue, but I haven't seen it being addressed.

4. paparaigin#6864

paparaigin#6864 New Member

I have had this exact same failure, I tried the first time and it came up with a Signal past at Danger, then I paused a bit longer until the light at the station before went to Green this time the Signal past at Danger came up earlier, so I tried a third time this time sitting in the station before and NOT moving at all, again the Signal past at Danger came up so the game must be reacting to an AI train. It is pretty annoying to get over half way through a 70 Min Scenario and this happen. Has anyone got an answer on how to complete this?

5. AlexNL

AlexNL Well-Known Member

Unfortunately for now the only way to complete a service the way it's intended is by doing it in one sitting. Using save, or reloading from a checkpoints, carries the risk of the signalling resetting itself and ending up with eternal reds, or AI trains flying through reds.

6. cp1400

cp1400 Member

Yeah that sucks, have you tried waiting for the signal to become green after reloading instead of going into the station?

7. cpeter

cpeter New Member

I'm experiencing same issue, signal pass Langside station bug.

8. AGoodJudge2

AGoodJudge2 Active Member

Where is the red signal? There are a few signals close to the Depot where the main signal is red, but there are two white position lights also, which means proceed. I think there's also one red signal where you have to contact the dispatcher.

9. driveshaft#6318

driveshaft#6318 New Member

Thank you but the translation of the instructions was the problem, it's OK now

• Like Like x 1