Please Somebody Help!

Discussion in 'Creators Club' started by Zammy Martínez, Jun 9, 2021.

1. Zammy Martínez

Zammy Martínez Active Member

I WAS CREATING A 379 LIVERY ON A 377 JUST NOW, AN ERROR CAME UP AND I ALLLLL MY LIVERIES HAVE BEEN WIPED, WHATS GOING ON??!

2. TheShotte

TheShotte Well-Known Member

I don't know the answer to that question, but if you even want a remote chance at any sort of assistance, I can tell you this:

1. If you have a problem, you go to the Technical Reports section of the forums.
    2. You need to provide a bit more details, not just some random question (all in caps I might add, etiquette?)
    3. What was the actual error?

3. Zammy Martínez

Cheers for the help but it aint “just some random question” thank you.
    Its a big deal for obvious reasons, unless your not a livery creator then you wouldn’t understand how in fact random this really is!

4. Coastway trainspotter

Coastway trainspotter Well-Known Member

From what I understand you were trying to create a livery , and then suddenly all your liveries deleted themselves ?
    If so then this is a known issue

• Like Like x 1
  5. trainsimplayer

trainsimplayer Well-Known Member

It is quite random. You didn't include much detail of what happened and you left it very vague in nature.

6. MYG92

MYG92 Well-Known Member

Don’t need to shout and it happens to a lot of people included me losing around 120 liveries back in the days it’s just a known glitch that is hardly to patch as DTG don’t know if it’s a game issue or more a console one as I don’t think it happens that often on PC ( they’re lucky to have a backup mod to download so you can recover every liveries anyway the same can be done on console via cloud saves ) the only thing to avoid is to copy a livery which in 98% of the case results in a crash and data loss. Once again next time don’t write in capital as it means you’re shouting and it’s very annoying

• Like Like x 1
    • Helpful Helpful x 1
  7. Zammy Martínez

Well understandably im sure you know im not happy as its the first time it happened to me and very randomly also, hadnt even heard of this. But thanks for your reply all the while

8. Zammy Martínez

Must just be you mate struggling..

9. MYG92

MYG92 Well-Known Member

The only problem was the capital letters but I understand your problem as it happens quite often to users and since day 1 and I don’t think they will patch it but they’re aware of the issue

• Helpful Helpful x 1
  10. trainsimplayer

trainsimplayer Well-Known Member

No it's not really. You haven't said what happened in detail and instead posted a caps lock message telling us minimal detail.