Station Destination Boards

Discussion in 'TSW General Discussion' started by mike d1993, Jun 21, 2021.

1. mike d1993

mike d1993 New Member

So I’ve noticed that some routes on TSW2 have working station destination boards and some routes do not have working destination boards. Does anyone know if it will be fixed to where all routes having working destination boards?

• Like Like x 2
  2. MetrolinkF125#916

MetrolinkF125#916 Well-Known Member

The preservation team is currently working on adding PIS to all stations on all passenger routes. However, due to the complexity of this and the numerous other bugs they must also fix, this is taking alot longer than expected. Due to most of the DTG staff working on Rush Hour, these updates are currently delayed, and we will not see any updates to existing routes until after Rush Hour releases. We must be patient and wait for the preservation team to work on all routes, as this will take some time.

• Like Like x 1
  3. Wolfovizer

Wolfovizer Well-Known Member

Welcome to the forums :)
    It's currently being added one route at at time, the next to have it added is East Coast Way (ECW) which will come out at the same time as rush hour. Most routes were made before PIS (Passenger Information Screen's) were developed for the game so have to be added one by one. There is currently no date for when each route will be upgraded and no guarantee that all routes will be able to have it implemented. All new routes have it as a standard feature if its part of the route :)

• Like Like x 1
  4. mike d1993

mike d1993 New Member

Thank you! I still enjoy playing….just the little details would make it feel more complete. I understand we must be patient. At least they do realize this and are working on it. Thanks for the welcome

• Like Like x 2
  5. solicitr

solicitr Well-Known Member

PIS boards weren't a feature of TSW until the release of Munchen-Augsburg. Routes that are older than HMA are having them backfitted one route at a time.

• Like Like x 1
  6. Coastway trainspotter

Coastway trainspotter Well-Known Member

I thought the bakerloo line had them at launch ? But yes , since HMA , all routes ( bar rivet games routes ) have had them

• Like Like x 2
  7. mike d1993

mike d1993 New Member

Thank you!

• Like Like x 2