Mannheim - Stuttgart High-speed Line For Tsw2

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by kosti.nuuja, Nov 22, 2020.

1. kosti.nuuja

kosti.nuuja Well-Known Member

Mannheim-Stuttgart high-speed line would be the next ICE route for TSW2. It's 99km long, so it would be more realistic than Köln-Frankfurt or München-Nürnberg. The maximum speed of the line is 280km/h. There are running ICE, IC, EC and TGV services on this line.

Rolling stock of this route would be:
    -DB ICE3
    -DB ICE1
    -DB BR101 with IC wagons
    -TGV POS

Cab view of the line

Last edited: Nov 23, 2020
    • Like Like x 6
  2. docsnyder1911

docsnyder1911 Well-Known Member

Very nice proposal. Especially the 3 types of high speed trains and the 280 kph speedlimit are impressive.

3. roguejulia

roguejulia New Member

I would absolutely love this route for TSW2. For one, more high-speed rail and more ICEs are always great, and Stuttgart is my home, so it would be cool to finally see it in a sim.

4. driverwoods#1787

driverwoods#1787 Well-Known Member

Excellent idea and there is a required procedure for TGV POS and TGV Euroduplex for PZB/LZB. That is testing if the determine if it works or otherwise the TGV POS will terminate at Strasbourg since Kehl Augsburg München Hbf via Schnellfahrstrecke Mannheim Stuttgart. Furthermore this could link to my suggestion the Appenweier-Strasbourg Railway if Appenweier-Bruschal Junction is built. Bundle is now called Alsace To Stuttgart High Speed route with TGV POS Euroduplex and DB BR407 which combines your suggestion in my Appenweier-Strasbourg Railway.
    Video is by spagnol mickall for TGV PZB/LZB Testing.