A Couple Of Questions About Us Dlc

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by steve.cunningham1980, Jun 19, 2021.

1. steve.cunningham1980

steve.cunningham1980 Member

I have just a couple of questions that I hope some of you guys will be able to help with:

1. Battle for Sherman Hill - I have a "complete my collection" option to get this DLC for about £2 but I'm a little confused as to what it actually is. Is it a separate route to the original Sherman Hill or is it more of a fancy scenario pack?

2. Hudson Line - are there any loco/train DLC that have scenarios for this route? Preferably freight but passenger is good too.

Thanks!

2. synthetic.angel

synthetic.angel Well-Known Member

It depends on what you already have. You might just be missing one loco. The "complete collection" is listed here:

https://store.steampowered.com/bundle/15009/Battle_For_Sherman_Hill_Collection/

3. NEC Railfan

NEC Railfan Well-Known Member

As for the Hudson Line question, currently no as they basically covered the entire necessary roster in one go with the route release, meaning there isn't much space for DLCs, other than older equipment, like the ACMUs or Metropolitans (M1/M3).

4. Nacho

Nacho Well-Known Member

There are some scenario packs for the Hudson line. There is one scenario with a M8 in the Metro north scenario pack, idk if you're looking something like that

5. steve.cunningham1980

steve.cunningham1980 Member

Thanks for this. I decided to buy it anyway at half price in the current sale and it's been on my wishlist for a long time.
    I also decided to get the Battle for Sherman Hill as it was such a low price, and for anyone else interested who finds the Steam store description confusing, it is actually a collection of scenarios rather than any sort of route modification.

6. NEC Railfan

NEC Railfan Well-Known Member

Battle of Sherman hill collection is one of the best deals available for the game. You get something like $120 worth of DLC for 90% off, with some nice scenarios.

7. Cyclone

Cyclone Well-Known Member

Any such packs not on Steam itself?

8. Nacho

Nacho Well-Known Member

I know just the ones from HIS on Steam :)