Any Idea About Missing Markers In Scenario Or The Route?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by jpmackay, Jun 7, 2018.

1. jpmackay

jpmackay Active Member

Last evening I was checking with one scenario for the route of BNSF Seattle Subdivision (Ian Allen) on the program of RW_Tools. And did make some changes due to missing locomotives ( 2 -- BNSF GP60M ). Then I rechecked the scenario to make sure any more errors and showed me all good with this scenario to run on this route of BNSF Seattle Subdivision. The scenario is New-Intermodal run-default. I am surprised to see that I got the error messages after started the program of Train Simulator 2018 with this route and scenario too. Look below with the error messages:

Scenario -- New-Intermodal run-default

Broken Consists - Modified -

'Driver Service' at Lat. 47.23387 Long. -122.38515

Unknown error

Missing Marker - Interbay South Track 8

--------------------------------------------------------------

'Driver Service' at Lat. 47.55772 Long. -122.32661

Unknown error

Missing Marker - ARGO loading track 3

-------------------------------------------------------------

'Driver Service' at Lat. 47.55697 Long. 122.32623

Unknown error

Missing Marker ARGO loading track 7

-------------------------------------------------------------

Now my question is that what do I look for with 3 errors above. I really don't know what should I do with this to fix the errors. This show me very complicated with this compared to Microsoft Train Simulator. Hope anyone can explain about this with 3 error messages so I try to fix the problem myself. I wonder if the marker was old from the first version of BNSF Seattle Subdivision. And I am using the updated version of BNSF Seattle Subdivision? Or doesn't matter what version of the route and have to be something else in the scenario or route.

John

2. Course carriage

Course carriage Member

I have only the SOO line from Ian Allen, but even there it was so after update, the marker was missing. It looks like Ian has removed some markers, but has not reworked or rebuilt the scenario.
    I would think your scenario is lost, you better build a new one.

3. jpmackay

jpmackay Active Member

Thank you for your reply and thought that more likely Ian did removed the markers when he created the update version of BNSF Seattle Subdivision to 2.0. It's sad to see that because I already sent him an email about this and he said that everything is working but I don't believe him that. I have no experience at all with build a new one for this route. But I have seen the videos on YouTube and on Internet about how to build a new scenario. Later on I will try one myself to see if I can or can't.

Anyway once again want to say thank you to you about this. Now I know I am not the only one with the problem of scenarios either on BNSF Seattle Subdivision or SOO line too.

John