Distance Travelled Not Updating Correctly

Discussion in 'TSW General Discussion' started by kingus.uk, Jun 30, 2021.

1. kingus.uk

kingus.uk Active Member

I've just noticed my distance travelled stat isnt updating correctly. I've just done a SFJ service, and it only went up by .7 of a mile. I kept to the speed limits the whole way.

is everyone else's working right? I'm 7000 miles into this profile, and dont want to start again.

2. forteanjo

forteanjo Active Member

Yeah, see whole thread here
    Seems quite a few routes are affected. Others appear to track pretty nigh on perfectly.

3. kingus.uk

kingus.uk Active Member

Thanks for that. I hope it doesn't stop me platinuming before RH.

4. Ghostface1701

Ghostface1701 Well-Known Member

I'd noticed this issue once I'd gotten to the 6/7000 mile stage, and after a bit of testing, found that the LGV route and express GWR services tracked mileage the most consistently. In sticking to those two routes for the past month, I've been grinding away and finally got to 10,000 miles, and the platinum trophy, last week. Now, I can stop worrying about it, and enjoy the other routes!

• Like Like x 1
  5. kingus.uk

kingus.uk Active Member

The ICE train on MAG is tracking OK. I'll drive that for a bit, and then try SEH

• Like Like x 1
  6. kekanha#4892

kekanha#4892 Active Member

There are certain locomotives that are coupled upside down. You can confirm it when you close the doors on the right and the Hud shows those on the side, or when you gain speed and the Hud shows you go up. in these few cases it does not mark the distances correctly.