Clinchfield Railroad Saving Game.

Discussion in 'TSW General Discussion' started by richard cooper, Jul 1, 2021.

1. richard cooper

richard cooper Active Member

Playing limited power last night I have been unable to complete this scenario because having filled all hoppers with coal the game asks me to couple to formation. Watching you tube you should carry on to blue diamond siding,but my game gets stuck at Wait a moment and won't move on. Is this a fault or is it due to my audacity in saving my game, because I do find this route difficult.

2. haninl0610

haninl0610 Active Member

I think that the save game function made your scenario buggy. You have to restart the scenario and play it without saving. Then it will work fine.

• Like Like x 1
  3. MYG92

MYG92 Well-Known Member

The save function is glitchy as hell it’s broken since TSW1 the only function for me is for the SPAD glitch otherwise it’s better to do a service/scenario in one take

4. kekanha#4892

kekanha#4892 Active Member

It happens sometimes. It usually happens if the game you had recorded before was the same route. one was from a different route does not usually happen.

5. HeuF

HeuF Active Member

I put my ps5 in rest mode when I quit and play later on. No probleem with that.

Last edited: Jul 3, 2021
  6. richard cooper

richard cooper Active Member

I had saved game a few times in session, when I had done what I thought was a tricky bit, filling hoppers with coal etc. It is surprising a game as large as TSW2 only has one save point. And very annoying its bugged, about time Dovetail had a look at this. Trouble is puts me off playing route and others like it.