This Is For You Dtg

Discussion in 'TSW General Discussion' started by helderbrincolas, Jul 21, 2021.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. helderbrincolas

helderbrincolas Well-Known Member

DtG being dTg AHAHAHAHA. I have never seen such an awfull company like this, that as no respect for the customers and a bad treatment for them. This is mostly because of the fan bois that keep supporting this horrible studio that only wants what is in our wallets. Rushed, unfinished and expensive dlc´s is what dTg does the best. But yall keep supporting them, yall are doing a very good job...
    These stupid measures and decisions by dtg would be easily resolved by boycotting the company. But the majority of people here will cry and cry but ending buying these rush hour bundle. Riesa-Dresden was announced that would inclued the branches, and now it won´t, plus your are asking us for 40€ and not 30€ and are offering less. JUST DELAY THE ROUTE, YOU KNOW THAT WORD? DELAY! RELEASE WHEN IT´S READY! This situation with the rush hour pack is just typical DtG.

• Like Like x 5
  2. trainsimplayer

trainsimplayer Well-Known Member

There was a line.
    And I think it was just crossed.

• Like Like x 15
  3. Hidden Donkey

Hidden Donkey Active Member

I'll but iy i get everything because i love the game

• Like Like x 1
  4. Blacknred81

Blacknred81 Well-Known Member

You know, you're not any better putting out a post like this.

Grow up....

• Like Like x 16
  5. Cael

Cael Well-Known Member

Which is going to send them a message that this is ok and there is no need to improve or get better.

• Like Like x 4
  6. conniethunder

conniethunder Well-Known Member

Too true!
    ...and because we don't currently have any better options.

7. thundergaming11

thundergaming11 Well-Known Member

Nope. The message is very loud and clear, especially from the German community and its all on here on the forums (and probably elsewhere) for everyone to see.

• Like Like x 3
  8. vyncwr

vyncwr Member

Lol. Op is so naiv... It's not works like that . I understand it's annoying that we don't get the branches but some are acting like a child who got his lollipop stolen... Grow up it's a company with customers. Probably most of them didn't even know about the branches cause they outside the forum. This is sooo extra childish.

Don't get me wrong I'm upset as well. I've got enough of German routes already, this one could have show some new. Now it's just another boring german route... They should consider new countries instead making the same a-b german all the time...

Last edited: Jul 22, 2021
  9. Hidden Donkey

Hidden Donkey Active Member

True

10. DTG Natster

DTG Natster Producer Staff Member

Taking your frustrations with DTG out on other members of the forums is not acceptable. Any threads or posts calling other users fanboys will result in your threads being locked, posts edited or removed completely. If the name calling continues it will result in eventual removal from the forums.

We encourage you to share your thoughts and how you are feeling about our updates. But it is never okay to lash out at other users, regardless of if they are happy with DTG or not.

• Like Like x 18
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.