The Dresden Lovefest

Discussion in 'TSW General Discussion' started by FeralKitty, Jul 23, 2021.

1. FeralKitty

FeralKitty Well-Known Member

So happy to see a growing number of respectful, considerate posts asking to keep the Dresden branch lines.

It’s nice to see people come together to politely request a change for an issue that matters to them.

Thank you, train sim fans!

P.S. Please feel free to post something nice about DTG. :cool:

• Like Like x 11
  2. Monder

Monder Well-Known Member

Let's hope people keep pushing and it doesn't die out in a couple of days.

• Like Like x 5
  3. Hidden Donkey

Hidden Donkey Active Member

i think its great that dtg make a game we all love,a dn were geting 3 routs for so cheap its just so amazing *smily face*

• Like Like x 2
  4. JustWentSouth

JustWentSouth Well-Known Member

I join the resounding chorus of those willing to wait, pay more, and forego another route to have Riesa Dresden be the flagship German route in TSW!

Despite the bad news about the branch lines on Dresden, I think there was some really cool stuff on the stream.

I knew little about track IR before. Now, after seeing the possibilities demonstrated, I am enthused about getting it set up - any advice from those who have experience would be welcome!

Having the gradient profile, speed limits, and station names available onscreen is also a huge step up for me. I don’t mind having it on the pause menu which gives me time to plan ahead without missing a PZB magnet. This is also provides a great way to get the route knowledge that allows me to turn off the HUD.

• Like Like x 5