Strange Visual Issues

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Nick Y, Apr 24, 2021.

Tags:
  1. Nick Y

Nick Y Well-Known Member

Just recently when I've been playing TS I've noticed that the fov when driving in cab becomes blurred and not focussed.
    Idk what I've done to the settings but it's really bugging me now as it happens on all routes when in driver view.
    It seems to last a few seconds, then sorts itself out and then goes blurry again.

Anyone have any idea what could be causing this?

2. ntypeman

ntypeman Well-Known Member

Nick...

I'm not saying this will work but try this...

From your main loading screen, click on the top right hand "Settings" box... It should take you straight into the graphics menu... At the bottom right hand corner of the blue box, click on the "Advanced" tab...

In this second menu there's a slider marked Field of view... Now everyone's personal choice is different, mine is set to about 2/3 along the bar (you may want to leave it alone for now but keep it in mind)...

Now click on the tab marked Next, this will take you into a third sub-menu...

Again, on my settings the Depth of Field box is checked (ticked) and the Camera Depth of Field is Off...

See how you get on & make a note of what you've changed, if it doesn't work at least you can go back & undo what you've changed & try something else...

Eric

3. 749006

749006 Well-Known Member

When you are playing the game there are some key combination which affect your field of view
    Next time you are running pause a run then look in the menu and there is Cab Camera - click on that and you get this
    Cab Camera.jpg
    The default should return everything to normal

Peter

4. JJTimothy

JJTimothy Well-Known Member

It's the depth of field setting that causes blurring. It can be effective in a screen grab but is just distracting when driving.

5. Nick Y

Nick Y Well-Known Member

Thanks guys.
    It turned out that the camera depth field was set to medium so I've turned that off and now there's no blurring.

6. inversnecky

inversnecky Well-Known Member

I remember a while back it somehow got enabled - when the cab dashboard was prominent, outside was all blurred, and vice versa. It was imposssible to drive.

7. okdial

okdial New Member

Last edited: Jul 23, 2021
  8. DIFFLOCK

DIFFLOCK Active Member

A bot replying to this thread perhaps??