Very Bright Light Reflection

Discussion in 'TSW General Discussion' started by thomastl59374, Jul 23, 2021.

1. thomastl59374

thomastl59374 Well-Known Member

I've noticed this on both MSB and SKA but I don't know if this is how it should be or if it's an issue. It just seems too bright to be realistic. It isn't represented as well in the first image. At first I thought it could be sunlight but I was in summer fog and I coudn't even see an outline of the sun in the sky.(please see railfan shots below)[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

• Like Like x 1
  2. lukereynolds1

lukereynolds1 Well-Known Member

Something doesn't look right about that to me. It looks completely out of place. If the station lighting is like that, then maybe they should consider giving the new passengers sunglasses in the summer update!

I think some work could be done on lighting all round. There seems to be some dramatic contrasts, from what is in your pictures, to the pitch black of night where it feels like your driving through a void.

• Like Like x 2
  3. Princess Entrapta

Princess Entrapta Well-Known Member

I noticed this last night at one of the stations on the LIR. The light was absolutely blinding within a very small area of the platform.

4. Coastway trainspotter

Coastway trainspotter Well-Known Member

Same issue here , I can’t remember which particular stations , all I know is that it annoys me a lot