That Bakerloo Timetable Update... And Other Cut Experiences

Discussion in 'TSW General Discussion' started by Delta_Who, Jul 24, 2021.

1. Delta_Who

Delta_Who Well-Known Member

Whilst everyone is focused on Dresden route cuts, still here awaiting more info about Bakerloo timetable update, which was conveniently swept under the rug. Reaching a point where Pre-2020 DTG is creeping back into their old behaviour nets and overriding Sam's work for transparency, course correction and quality.

I wouldn't have even minded commitment to routes of a smaller-scope. But when you CONSISTENTLY fail to reach the full potential of each route, it starts to become a problem for re-playability and trust. e.g. LIRR,
    OSD

• Like Like x 3
  2. tallboy7648

tallboy7648 Well-Known Member

Well it seems they aren't even working on it at the moment. I know adam said they tried to make some small improvements but to no avail unfortunately. DTG has to upgrade the dispatcher which would be a core update from the way it's been said a few times so I don't expect improvements to the bkl timetable anytime soon.

At least it will get the rush hour passenger system so at least stations won't be empty

• Like Like x 1
  3. ARuscoe

ARuscoe Well-Known Member

I'm sure Matt said on the timetabling Q&A/explanation stream that the dispatcher is "per route" and there and four versions out in the wild...
    I think until they figure out the dispatcher / signalling system dense runs won't be possible, meaning we're left with timetables which aren't up to what many would like

• Like Like x 2
  4. robski

robski Member

And here we are still waiting for that new horn for the CRR that was promised by Mat himself...

Last edited: Jul 25, 2021
    • Like Like x 3