PlayStation Cannot Complete Isle Of Wight Engineering Interruption Scenario

Discussion in 'TSW Troubleshooting & Issues Discussion' started by emperorparsy, Jul 13, 2021.

1. emperorparsy

emperorparsy Member

I'm having trouble completing this scenario, I do the whole scenario untill the very end where I have to set the master key lever to off , I cannot complete it as the game doesn't allow me to this at all so it's always stick here , no matter how many attempts it always stuck.

2. L89

L89 Well-Known Member

Make sure you only change ends when instructed to do so. It is also advised to do the scenarios in one sitting (not resuming saved game as this can be glitchy).

3. erdvilla#9547

erdvilla#9547 New Member

PS4/5 Workaround (should work on any platform really):
    When you reach the end of the first part of the Scenario be sure to follow the instructions as they come, don't switch cabins until prompted to after closing the doors.
    Now to avoid the game from trolling you at the end do this:
    Go to the now front cabin and follow the instructions, place the Masterkey and turn it ON but as soon as you get the Completed Objective turn it OFF and remove it, then I think the next objective is just to sit down, do so, but don't touch anything else, go back to the back cabin and complete the rest of the Scenario in Reverse.
    Once you reach the Pier and after closing the doors all objectives will autocomplete and you only need to go there and apply the Handbrake and the Westinghouse Brake to be done. No need to pray to the darn lever for it to not be stuck.

• Like Like x 1
  4. emperorparsy

emperorparsy Member

I did this m8 but thank u

5. emperorparsy

emperorparsy Member

See that was my first thought do it reverse sod it I'm used to doing things in reverse cos of the South eastern service lol but since after I posted I did find out myself wot the problem is in the scenario, basically when it prompts u to turn the master key off, that's where the issue is u can't but the more I fiddled with the more I found out the lever is hidden and if u get it in the right place u can actually click it , on console it's very difficult to do though