I Have The Collectors Edition On Disc. If I Buy The Base Game Digitally Will I Still Have All My Dlc

Discussion in 'TSW General Discussion' started by Bobaaganoosh, Jul 27, 2021.

1. Bobaaganoosh

Bobaaganoosh Member

Hey fellas. I have the CE of TSW2 on disc and installed on my Xbox. It didn't come with any codes to download the CE routes, they just installed when I installed the game on my Xbox. I want to just buy the game digitally and be done with the disc, but I'm concerned if I'll still have access to the CE routes. You get East Coastway, HRR and Peninsula Corridor with the CE. Will I still have them you think?

2. L89

L89 Well-Known Member

There is a digital version of the Collector's Edition. If the console can't find any licence for content such as disc, digital, subscription it normally doesn't enable that content in-game. So if you buy the standard edition you may only have Bakerloo, SKA and SPG routes show up in the menu (unless the CE disc is inserted).

3. Bobaaganoosh

Bobaaganoosh Member

Yeah I was hoping to just buy the standard edition on Xbox and keep the CE extra routes from the disc.

4. bones.n.hombre

bones.n.hombre Active Member

If you go to the store, and look up ‘addons’ on the TSW2 page, this will list every addon.

Check that the ones that came with your version of the game say ‘owned’ and in theory it should still show ‘owned’ even if you uninstall the base game. Then try to download them separately. If that works then it will work when you buy the game again digitally.

5. Alex_m30x#7297

Alex_m30x#7297 Well-Known Member

If it is on disk read this post from sam