Unable To Approach End Section On 182

Discussion in 'TSW General Discussion' started by VolvoB10M, Jul 31, 2021.

1. VolvoB10M

VolvoB10M Guest

I am trying to arrive at Lubek but it puts the brake on when approaching a red aspect signal. I tried running at under10kmh and pressing PZB constantly but it does nothing different and it will not get to the station marker. There is nothing mentioned on this, how am I supposed to get to the end marker?

2. BladesAndRazors

BladesAndRazors Member

Disable pzb?

3. Coastway trainspotter

Coastway trainspotter Well-Known Member

What if VolvoB10M prefers to drive with pzb on

• Like Like x 1
  4. Cramnor

Cramnor Well-Known Member

A bit more information would be useful so we can help. Which service are you playing? When the brakes apply, do you get any warnings or lights flashing (especially the PZB lights)?

5. VolvoB10M

VolvoB10M Guest

It is running from the depot to Lubeck HBF but I get the fast approach brake trigger (as with approach TPWS overspeed on approaching a bay/red signal) but it triggers at any speed, I have tried passing it at 7 km/h while repeatedly pressing the PZB acknowledge button. When it activates it shows both the red 500Hz light and the red S while repeating something or with the buzzer (I tried with other locos and it is affecting them all).

6. Cramnor

Cramnor Well-Known Member

I ran these services without issues. Do you press "PZB Frei" (the button in the middle of the 3 PZB buttons) when you start the service? If yes, you might get an emergency brake application at the active 500Hz magnet, since your pressing of the PZB Frei button was not correct and the system punishes you for that when crossing an active 500Hz. (In short, you are in restricted mode, passing an active 500Hz. If you pressed PZB Frei before, it will trigger an immediate emergency brake application, since you ended the restriction incorrectly).

7. BladesAndRazors

BladesAndRazors Member

What if PZB is bugged on this route or in this scenario? Doooooooh

8. Coastway trainspotter

Coastway trainspotter Well-Known Member

I know there is a bug , I don’t need someone to act like I haven’t a clue about this game