Freiburg (project) Questions

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by jeff.engle, Aug 2, 2021.

1. jeff.engle

jeff.engle Active Member

I am going through the installation for Project Freiburg and am having trouble locating some of the assets to download, and figuring out which files certain assets are in.

Are there instructions that are more current for the additional installation files? Right now I'm working through trying to create my own scenario (Free Roam) and am missing
    • DR-Wgr-1
    • VR DR BR243 Dynamic Number v1

I am unable to find Altenburg-Wildau version 2. The one without a version is installed; but I am unable to install version 3 - it gives me an exception error.

Here's what I've been able to find/install so far after quite a bit of guessing:

upload_2021-8-1_18-0-23.png

Thanks in advance!
    Fly2jengle

2. martschuffing

martschuffing Well-Known Member

Last edited: Aug 2, 2021
    • Like Like x 1
  3. jeff.engle

jeff.engle Active Member

Thanks martschuffing . Have not bought the dr-br243 yet... I've bought more things for this freeware route than I expected. But the buffetwagen & altenburg-wildau 2.2 is helping a lot. I may just do my own scenarios from here on out. Love that virtual-railroads.de site - got a couple of DR steam engines (and joined the group). Great help.

4. trev123

trev123 Active Member

You need to get TS Tools and run the route/scenarios through and it should tell you what is missing and give you a hint of what is missing something like this which I had missing from another route/scenario.
    F:\Steam\SteamApps\common\RailWorks\Assets\Kuju\RailSimulator\RailVehicles\Freight\CattleTruck\SSS_CattleTruck_BR_Bauxite_E_w1\Wagon\cattletruckCow.bin

5. jeff.engle

jeff.engle Active Member

Thanks trev123 . I had already downloaded and installed TS_Tools, I guess it's time to read the manual and start using it. Thanks.