Adjustable Fov Or Sitting Position Feature

Discussion in 'TSW General Discussion' started by helderbrincolas, Aug 3, 2021.

1. helderbrincolas

helderbrincolas Well-Known Member

Playing both TS and TSW, there is this thing that in TSW that irritates me compared to TS which is the Point of View... In TS you can adjust that, and you get a really good view of the cab, mainly on tight cabs like the 377... On TS is very enjoyable having a far view of the cab, while on TSW it seems that you're are hitting the front window in lots of trains... DTG should already have added adjustable Point of View in TSW, because in some trains is really irritaiting, and now that rush hour is releasing, the London-Brighton route with 48 miles with 377/387 with tights cabs, those long journeys are not going to be that enjoyable for some players...
    Many other sims have the option to adjust the FOV, or the sitting position, and while TSW offers other adjustable features, i think that adjustable FOV/sitting position would be very much appreciated.
    What are your toughts on this?

• Like Like x 5
  2. Redbus

Redbus Well-Known Member

Been asking for that since TSW: CSX Heavy Haul came out. There should be an option to adjust and save the driving position and FOV for all drivable vehicles in the game, and it’s surely not asking for the world - all popular simulators already have this functionality built in. Except this one! I’ll bet it’s been on an internal “would be nice to have but not being planned at the moment” list for some time.