Jeff Favignano, Dovetail Games, And Rush Hour.

Discussion in 'TSW General Discussion' started by Blacknred81, Aug 3, 2021.

1. Blacknred81

Blacknred81 Well-Known Member

So in Youtuber's Jeff Favignano latest TSW2 video, he makes a mention about an upcoming video he will be doing with DTG at roughly the 8:30 mark....
    (Note: Apparently it video isn't allowed to be played on the forum)

Sounds like he has some sort of deal going on where he may be previewing some parts of Rush Hour (Most likely the NEC: Boston - Providence Route). Not sure when he is uploading that video or if it will be before the 1st route drops, but I though to share that info here for anyone interested in maybe catching that video in the future.

Its also odd, as Jeff isn't really a full on train person, and only really dabbed on and off of TSW2/TSW2020 in the past.

• Like Like x 7
  2. stujoy

stujoy Well-Known Member

It looks like he is doing a sponsored video showing off Rush Hour. He has over a million subscribers so it doesn’t really matter that he isn’t a train person because a lot of people are going to see the video and that’s why it’s happening.

• Like Like x 2
  3. Mich

Mich Well-Known Member

It's hardly odd to me, he's one of the bigger channels who cover simulation out there, and his videos are probably some of the only ones that are being exposed to people who aren't already massive train buffs. Squrriel's the only other big channel I can think of who would cover Train Sim World in any capacity and has a comparable reach and audience. Neither have massive viewer bases per say, but you're talking a solid 50k views or so at least, probably more for a first look, that's massive compared to most Train Sim content on YouTube, well worth getting Jeff to cover TSW.

• Like Like x 2
  4. jeremydunn8

jeremydunn8 Well-Known Member

Hasn’t he criticized the game a lot in the past? It would be too bad if he was forced to give a good review, but maybe they just want to give him an early look at the game like some developers do.

• Like Like x 2
  5. Redbus

Redbus Well-Known Member

Is anyone here not guilty of that? :D

• Like Like x 1
  6. tallboy7648

tallboy7648 Well-Known Member

He has. Those criticisms were fair too

7. Rob39

Rob39 Well-Known Member

Is there a rail festival coming up? Usually get youtuber slots on Weekend promotions.

8. Tay95

Tay95 Well-Known Member

Jeff reviews alot of simulation games so I'm not surprised he will be having a look at RH. I'm looking forward to his review and footage

• Like Like x 2