Freiberg Project - Route Not Showing Up Utilities.exe

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by jeff.engle, Aug 3, 2021.

1. jeff.engle

jeff.engle Active Member

Freiberg Project and the required Altenburg-Wildau routes are not showing up in Utilities.exe or TS_Tools. I have expanded all the .ap files. I can edit scenarios and run trains in Train Simulator but would like to clean up the included scenarios that have requirements of add-ons which no longer exist. I'm using TS-2021.

Both projekt Freiberg (Sachs) and Altenburg-Wildau DO show up in the Free Roam tab and Standard tabs (where there are scenarios).

Thanks in advance

Last edited: Aug 3, 2021
  2. Peter Hayes

Peter Hayes Well-Known Member

To see any .ap route in TS_Tools you have to use the Route Building Tools tab and then "Extract the Routeproperties.xml" and then for every new route you buy .ap or otherwise, again in the Route Building Tools tab choose "Index Roue Properties". TS-Tools will now "see" your route. Likewise, if the scenarios are in an .ap file format they need to be extracted first in order for TS-Tools to "see" them.
    pH

• Like Like x 1
  3. trev123

trev123 Active Member

Yes, I had that issue with TS Tools until someone on RWA pointed out that I needed to extract the routeproperties.xml.

Last edited: Aug 5, 2021
  4. jeff.engle

jeff.engle Active Member

Thanks trev123
    As I said in the original post - I expanded all .ap files which extract the RouteProperties.xml.

Peter! Peter Hayes thank you!!!! in the Route Building Tools tab choose "Index Route Properties". It's now listed! Thank you, thank you, thank you! Now I can try switching some of the missing wagons and locos. If it's in the manual, I missed it.

5. 749006

749006 Well-Known Member

6. jeff.engle

jeff.engle Active Member