Euro Fishing Next Big Weight Fish

Discussion in 'PlayStation' started by Redbulladdict-85, Mar 12, 2018.

1. Redbulladdict-85

Redbulladdict-85 Active Member

Thought I’d make a post about the next big fish and what would it likely to be? we currently have megladon sitting at 151lb what would u like to see in the future as the next big fish personally I would like to see perhaps a new species of fish like the Siamese carp or something like arapaima big fish!! think it would keep the game interesting or even better put the famous lake from Thailand in the game gillhams fishing resort where the big monsters are where u can catch various species of big fish

• Like Like x 1
  2. Apesgame68

Apesgame68 New Member

I saw john wilson and his brother fish there also ali hamidi what a place very good idea redbull

• Like Like x 1
  3. Spankus Munky

Spankus Munky Member

Thing is the game is called Euro Fishing so almost certainly never going to see any Asia/Africa/Americas species or lakes added. Maybe we will see a bigger Wels than Megalodon but other than that I would assume the top weight limit has been hit.

4. Redbulladdict-85

Well we can only dream right lol

5. harold

harold Active Member

canal section or river section pike barbel chubb eels

• Like Like x 2
  6. dmac482

dmac482 New Member

Maybe not the right thread, but I had a boss fish from The Foundry, a fully scaled mirror, KD’s fish I think it’s called, it took an hour to land but it weighed 96lb, can that be right?

7. Redbulladdict-85

No on the dock the weight of that boss fish if I remember right should of been around the 30 odd pound mark just another bug in the game one of many I’m afraid