Why I Predict Rush Hour Will Release On August 19th

Discussion in 'TSW General Discussion' started by Mikey_9835, Jul 31, 2021.

1. Mikey_9835

Mikey_9835 Well-Known Member

So based on everything we know about Rush Hour, we know that the Boston Sprinter route is coming up first and since next week they'll be showing it off on stream, it must be nearly finished.

We also know that the 4.26 update is done and released on the Epic Games Store. So it shouldn't be long until Rush Hour is released.

The reason why I think August 19th is the release date is because for one it releases on a Thursday just like all the other TSW add ons, its 1 day before the launch of TSW 2 last year and its enough time for DTG to polish the route before releasing it.

But today I noticed something while browsing the PlayStation Store. Currently TSW 2 and a few add ons are on sale and all of them end on August 18th. Of course this doesn't confirm anything but I find it interesting how that would line up perfectly with my prediction.

It's possible DTG don't even have an official release date themselves yet, and dates change all the time internally but I thought it was interesting nonetheless and I don't think I'm too far out with this guess.

Now watch me be completely wrong :)

• Like Like x 4
  2. jasonpfc

jasonpfc Well-Known Member

I think you could be onto something there, iirc last year, the was 2 preview streams and 1 Q&A for each of the three route, and as you correctly pointed out, it's also around last years date, so the 19th seems pretty spot on imo

3. Tynmar

Tynmar Well-Known Member

Oh no another release date guessing thread…

Groan…. Kidding :D I appreciate the humoured sign off, let’s hope your not wrong though.

I called the 5th or the 19th a few weeks back.
    5th clearly wishful thinking.

now the sale is part of the summer sale on the PS store. Just looked and the bigger titles the sale price ends 4/8 and some lesser titles and all TSW dlc on 18/18. Odd the summer sale would have varied dates for cut offs.

it really has to be the 19th of august, summer and September just doesn’t doesn’t compute in my head very well.

• Like Like x 1
  4. philwest#7393

philwest#7393 Member

Well done, DTG have made their release announcement and you are spot on.

• Like Like x 1
  5. HeuF

HeuF Active Member

August 19....that's the middle of summer..... :D

• Like Like x 1
  6. Swisstrains

Swisstrains Well-Known Member

And my prediction is: I think Riesa-Dresden might release exactly two weeks later, because that would line up that the summer didn’t end till the release of every add on, if they are two weeks apart.

And now watch ME be completely wrong XD

• Like Like x 1
  7. Pookiebarra

Pookiebarra Active Member

It will snowing up here by the Time Brighton comes out!!

• Like Like x 2
  8. stujoy

stujoy Well-Known Member

I’m still on course for this prediction from early July…
    … to come true for one of the Rush Hour routes. It was meant as a joke at the time but with the routes now having staggered releases I may have inadvertently been on to something.

• Like Like x 1