PC Error Message "failed To Create Profile"

Discussion in 'TSW Troubleshooting & Issues Discussion' started by headshot#6275, Aug 4, 2021.

1. headshot#6275

headshot#6275 New Member

Description
    I'm a new player to tsw2 on epic games as it became free there, I tried opening the game and playing it but I always get the same "Failed to Create Profile" error every time I try to enter a name to make a new profile like the game tells me to, I got this error each and every time I tried to reinstall the game, verify files, allow through the firewall, restart the pc and the game, and nothing would work, please I'd like to get some help if someone knows how to fix this.
    Steps
    I don't do anything special to cause this problem, at least from what I know.
    I only double click the game icon on my desktop, it opens, i skip the cutscenes, choose how my character would looks, press on create profile

Result
    after I enter the name I want I get the same error message every time, doesn't matter what name or what numbers or symbols I out in it.

Expectaion
    What I expect is to enter the name I want and it'll make a new profile instead of giving me the same error for every name I give it.

Attached Files:

2. aleshka#3767

aleshka#3767 New Member

I'm too have this problem((((((

3. Pinguinie

Pinguinie Active Member

4. Slemcer

Slemcer Well-Known Member

First of all, this is a duplicated thread. (Mods, please close one!)

Then, as has already been pointed out in the other thread, this is not related to anything with dovetail live. So hints regarding any official response on this matter are not necessary.
    This is about creating the profile ingame before you can start playing, and there's no official statement on this issue yet.

• Helpful Helpful x 1
  5. Slemcer

Slemcer Well-Known Member

I had hoped that posting this without tagging someone would be sufficient, but obviously I'm mistaken.
    DTG Natster, would you be so kind, please.