Xbox Series S Questions

Discussion in 'TSW General Discussion' started by Kobebeef, Aug 6, 2021.

1. Kobebeef

Kobebeef Active Member

Hey guys I'm just about to buy a series s and I'd like to ask some questions regarding tsw2 and rush hour.

1st. Will I be able to transfer the game and add-ons from my standard Xbox one s to the Xbox series s, without purchasing it all again ? (preserved collection and new addons)

2nd. Will it be optimised for series x/s such as draw distance ect ?

Thanks for reading.

2. ade4472

ade4472 Member

I’m using series S and everything transfers over. I believe that the optimisations are coming in the next big update.

3. dreampage

dreampage Well-Known Member

1. Yes. If you sign in with your Microsoft account on the new Xbox, everything you've purchased before will be available to download on there as well.

2. Yes. TSW 2 will get a free Xbox Series X|S upgrade when Rush Hour launches. The Series S will probably run the game at a lower resolution (possibly 1080p but this hasn't been confirmed yet), but it should get all the graphical enhancements (distant shadows, increased passenger count etc) while running at a much higher framerate than the Xbox One consoles ever could.

• Like Like x 1
  4. bones.n.hombre

bones.n.hombre Active Member

The series X showed massive improvement in graphics and fps, already, I suspect the S will too.

Waiting for the updates and the improvements they will also add.

As others have said, the transition between consoles was totally seamless, it’s something Microsoft have just got right no questions asked.

5. Kobebeef

Kobebeef Active Member

Cool thanks for the info guys