More Dlc Added To Ps Store

Discussion in 'TSW General Discussion' started by arabmark07, Aug 4, 2021.

1. arabmark07

arabmark07 New Member

Good Evening all,

Hope you are well. I am looking forward to rush hour dlc. Noticed tonight that more added to summer sale pan uk

Already on there was the East Coadtway one

Added today Haupstrecke Rhein Ruhr £11.24
    Canadian National oakville Division £12.49tived
    LGV Mediterranean £16.24
    South Eastern High Speed £16.24
    Clinchfield Railroad £17.49
    Haupstrecke Hamburg £18.74

plus a few locomotives

I really did not want to buy anymore but….oh god like the look of Mediterranean and south eastern

• Like Like x 3
  2. TinTin_57

TinTin_57 Well-Known Member

All those are good IMO apart from Oakville. That and Arosa are the only two I would give back if I could

• Like Like x 6
  3. Coastway trainspotter

Coastway trainspotter Well-Known Member

Agreed , don’t have OSD and never intend on getting it . I would give anything to refund arosa , possibly the worst route ever on TSW

• Like Like x 1
  4. borg#1850

borg#1850 Well-Known Member

I only bought OSD because I like and model Canadian trains. Not played it much yet either so have not come across the "Issues" that many others have. Just like the Locos and wishing their where more Canadian ones and the old 60's liveries. Call me Old LOL (Well I am).

• Like Like x 1
  5. solicitr

solicitr Well-Known Member

OSD as a route is underwhelming, but the GP9M is a great loco to drive.

6. shhweeet#4292

shhweeet#4292 Well-Known Member

Bugger! I’ve only just bought SEHS in a recent sale. If only I’d waited a little while longer. :(

• Like Like x 2
  7. Sparmi

Sparmi Well-Known Member

...actually I like the canadian DLC, but OSD has more potential to offer than is currently available. For example the unused train stations with the nicly made "Go Transit" ticket machines. There are no (or hardly) passengers to see, so the stations seem to be lifeless and empty. Even with the Scenario Planner nobody appears. What I like is the big "West Harbour" train yard in Hamilton. All my self-made liveries for the box car appear randomly, like in Cumberland. By the fact that it was only planed for freight trains and shunting activities, it is in the end a bit too monotonous.

8. Thunderer

Thunderer Well-Known Member

I bought OSD on release but real world stuff kicked in and I didn't play it.

Then a couple of weeks ago I thought I'll give it another go and I was genuinely impressed, it's an excellent route.

• Like Like x 1
  9. TinTin_57

TinTin_57 Well-Known Member

Wow! Not many have said this. I would have sold you my copy on a discount if possible

• Like Like x 1
  10. stephen220378

stephen220378 Active Member

Picked up LGV Méditerranée, haven't played it yet because I'm trying to get Borderlands 3 done and dusted and that game seems to drag on and on and on

• Like Like x 1
  11. Gav

Gav Active Member

I totally agree.. I recently brought Oakville because it was on sale, but its the by far the worst line in the game, so bland. I got fed up with it quickly.

• Like Like x 2
  12. Doomotron

Doomotron Well-Known Member

I bought the Class 31 and HRR. Is the LGV route any good? I was thinking of getting it as well.

13. Fitz

Fitz Well-Known Member

I really like the LGV route despite some people might find it boring. The TGV series 200 is very well done IMO.

I'm looking at HBL on sale. I held off buying this because of the wrong Dostos and incorrect external cab model of the 112, also the MCRE 182 has the cab MFD displays the wrong way round.

I still need to think about it.

14. frank1116

frank1116 Well-Known Member

i was close to soften my "no-purchase-until-problemsarefixed" philosophy to buy SEHS. After seeing a YT Let´s play video starting with 12 minutes driving in tunnels only, i have discarded the idea. Considered CCL. Read that the headlights illumination doesnt work. Just raised a ticket because of the same problem with the BR406 ICE. No driving at night, no purchase. Hamburg - see message just above... hard to enjoy TSW2.

• Like Like x 1
  15. Doomotron

Doomotron Well-Known Member

Exactly like real life. They're from the 1970s and were barely refurbished in their lives. Don't expect the sun to be attached to the front of the train.

• Like Like x 1
  16. frank1116

frank1116 Well-Known Member

Sounds plausible, thank you.

17. delucadomenico2009

delucadomenico2009 Active Member

I have bought it at day1. I suggest to wait until some new layer, maybe in future. The route is good and there are a lot of possibility to make freight services, but for now after a bit it becames boring. Maybe at 16€ but no much more

• Like Like x 1
  18. shhweeet#4292

shhweeet#4292 Well-Known Member

I can’t help but keep going back to NTP and TV still the best two routes in the game by a country mile.

• Like Like x 2