Music While We Wait

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by Kim1087, Aug 13, 2021.

1. Kim1087

Kim1087 Well-Known Member

Why is it we have to sit in silence waiting for the steam's to start; watching the clock count down seems like the longest the ten minuets of my life and I thought that DTG should be playing some nice music while the clock counts down. The Music used for the Boston Sprinter Rush Hour launch video would be a nice

• Like Like x 3
  2. stujoy

stujoy Well-Known Member

Enjoy a moment of calm and silence, as they are few and far between in this hectic and noisy world. Stujoy 2021

Someone could put that in swirly writing over a picture of some daffodils and share it on instagram. Instant likes guaranteed.

• Like Like x 3
  3. Haverknol

Haverknol Member

Personally I put on the stream once the countdown begins, and turn the volume loud enough so I don't have to watch the countdown, but still am able to hear when the actual stream starts. If they would play music during the countdown, I would have to mute it, and I would not be able to hear when the stream is starting. For that reason I would suggest putting on some music yourself, if ten minutes is really too long of a wait to you.