Wcml South Not Working?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by cscarpenter, Aug 16, 2021.

1. cscarpenter

cscarpenter Well-Known Member

Hi All, Just wondering if any of you guys are experiencing problems with the WCML South Route?
    I have just tried to run a Class 350 Career Scenario resulting in a TS crash back to steam window.
    There is no Out of Memory or similar error code displayed, it just closes TS totally.
    I have tried all the other career scenarios in WCML South with the same result.
    I have unticked in Steam (Manage DLC) and re-loaded, and also manually deleted the Route in Win File Explorer and re-installed through steam still with the same result.
    All my other routes and scenarios are working perfectly.
    Any ideas or advice are welcomed, just wondering if there is some other solution I may have not thought of.
    Thanks in advance.

EDIT: Just tried a quick drive with an AP Class 37 Light Engine, same problem.

Last edited: Aug 16, 2021
  2. DIFFLOCK

DIFFLOCK Active Member

I've had it installed for some time, but not played it yet (only railfanned it) - busy with the USA routes lol. I've just fired it up and successfully began the first scenario. I then quit and started the Class 66 freight scenario. Again a success. This is in 64bit TS on a Win7 machine..

Good luck with finding a solution. :cool:

• Like Like x 1
  3. cscarpenter

cscarpenter Well-Known Member

Cheers DIFFLOCK, like yourself I have had it installed for ages and have run most of the scenarios to some point before without completing any of them (purely down to choice) now all of a sudden I can't run a quick drive from Milton Keynes to Bletchley with a Class 03 :(