South Western Railway: London Waterloo - Bournemouth

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by oXoP4NDEMiCZoXo, Jul 9, 2018.

1. oXoP4NDEMiCZoXo

oXoP4NDEMiCZoXo New Member

Hello all I think it would be great to have the South Western Railways in this game would be a very nice route indeed we have never had anything down to Bournemouth in the Franchise and I think it would be a nice addition and IK it would be a big hit a lot of people like the Desiro's and a lot of people use the South Western branch we could have the Class 450 and the Class 444 in the South West Trains livery or the brand new South Western Railways livery ether or to be honest would be nice or maybe the community should decide that would be nice tbh both would be nice, here are the livery's but yes I really think the South Western branch should be in this game I really do.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

• Like Like x 8
  2. AyrtonS8

AyrtonS8 Well-Known Member

It would be nice in TSW but with a new remade version of the route from London Waterloo to Portsmouth coming to TS I don't think it will be made for TSW for quite a while. I think there is more chance of an extension being made for the new TS version to Bournemouth or even further to Weymouth.

• Like Like x 1
  3. First capital connect

First capital connect Well-Known Member

And class 707

4. Ben_Broomfield

Ben_Broomfield Well-Known Member

Currently building a extension for that route - starting at Poole and branching towards Weymouth and Southampton in TS19
    https://www.facebook.com/TSPoole/

I think it would be nice to see that in TSW or a route from Weymouth - Southampton utilising the Class 33 & 4TCs

• Like Like x 1