Arosalinie: Green/yellow/red Hud Info

Discussion in 'TSW General Discussion' started by colinplant, Mar 27, 2021.

1. colinplant

colinplant New Member

Hello,
    Just about finished a long journey and at 500m to the end the green light came on, then yellow, then red.

Not sure what to do. Train stopped and I can't seem to restart.

Maybe I've missed something in tutorial/manual but feeling stuck.

Any advice would be appreciated.

• Like Like x 1
  2. xblackwolf90

xblackwolf90 Well-Known Member

Are you referring to the coloured indicators above the control wheel and on the HUD?

If so, a flashing orange and a beeping sound warn you of an upcoming stop aspect ahead. Press circle when it beeps to acknowledge it and you're good to go.

If you haven't pressed circle to acknowledge, the brakes will shortly apply. Wait for the train to stop, press circle, and you should be able to get going again.

• Like Like x 1
    • Helpful Helpful x 1
  3. colinplant

colinplant New Member

Thanks for replying.

Okay interesting. Wasn't sure about that. However, now that I'm stopped, I cannot get the red light to go away. I've gone full brakes and restarted engine and almonst anything else one can try. Any tips/suggestions?

4. roggek

roggek Active Member

Last edited: Mar 27, 2021
    • Helpful Helpful x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  5. colinplant

colinplant New Member

Thanks a bunch for this.
    With the PS5 controller it is hard to sometimes be fast enough (especially if you were using exterior view) to get back to the ZS acknowledge button before it goes to red.

Now I've done the reset above after hitting a hard red and stop and cannot get moving again. Any tips?

6. Tanglebones

Tanglebones Well-Known Member

I'm on the PC and it's the same for me - once the red comes on, i can find no way to get the loco moving again. In this case, i was 532 meters from finishing. i don't mind glitches and/or bugs - but lack of documentation just infuriates me beyond measure.

• Like Like x 2
  7. Manfonse

Manfonse Active Member

This yellow/red alarm thing is doing my canister in. Is there a button to press that deactivates the alarm? All of a sudden the bastard thing locks up and comes to a stop and i cant work out out how to get the frigger driving again.

• Like Like x 1
  8. Tanglebones

Tanglebones Well-Known Member

Sorry to hear this is still a thing. I've stopped using that DLC over things like this, which is a shame as I enjoyed it. But we're spoiled for choice now, so won't put my time into routes that just cause me frustration. All that time and effort put into creating a route and then just leave people to figure something like this out on their own. Makes no sense to me, but must work for them.

• Like Like x 1