Rer B (gare Du Nord —> Massy Palaiseau)

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by onepewpew#8391, Aug 17, 2021.

1. onepewpew#8391

onepewpew#8391 Member

Paris regional train from “gard du Nord”[​IMG]
    to “Massy Palaiseau” [​IMG]
    this is a train that allows people arriving on trains from London,Brussels,Amsterdam and the northern regions of France to the southern Parisian suburbs. The route could be extended past “gard du nord” to the true terminus of “Charles de Gaulle airport” and past “Massy Palaiseau” to “saint remy les chevreuse” which would allow for fast and semi-fast trains throughout the route.
    The reason why I recommend only part of the route is because 1.it would be easier to build and 2.because there are technically 2 train operators….

RATP which is the Parisian transport board (TFL’s french equivalent) which operates services from “saint remy les chevreuse” to gard du nord where the train becomes an SNCF service. I’m not sure how easy it would be to get licensing from 2 companies.

The rolling stock included is the MI 79 which normally runs in 8 car formations made up of 2 four car sets.
    Here is a good image of the front of the train.
    [​IMG]
    Here is the cab…
    [​IMG]

I am suggesting this route as I think it is great and another french route would be great to have in game!

Last edited: Aug 17, 2021
    • Like Like x 3
  2. Ferrovipathe67

Ferrovipathe67 Well-Known Member

https://forums.dovetailgames.com/th...strasbourg-via-hageneau-to-wissembourg.43468/
    I think you might be interested

• Like Like x 1
  3. moczs_65

moczs_65 Active Member

There's not a lot of trains to this line. Distance between suburbs stations are incrediblely short so this line would be boring with only Paris Nord - Massy branch. The route won't be interesting as well. Maybe RER E or D would be.

Last edited: Aug 17, 2021
  4. onepewpew#8391

onepewpew#8391 Member

That’s why I said there is the opportunity to expand to other places