Amtrak Hiawatha Chicago-wilwaukee

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by Meeper5, Jul 8, 2018.

Tags:
?
  1. Yes

16 vote(s)
    100.0%
  2. No

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. Meeper5

Meeper5 Well-Known Member

I don’t really know much about this line but I think t would be a good addition to TSW with a SC-44 horizon cars amfleet and F40 NPCU

• Like Like x 4
  2. Anthony Pecoraro

Anthony Pecoraro Well-Known Member

And a P42DC!

• Like Like x 1
  3. Amtrak America

Amtrak America Member

They most likely aren't going to add more than 2 let alone 3 locomotives. They would also most likely not opt for Amfleet I coaches since they already created them for the Northeast Regional and would just recycle them. DTG would also have to tie in freight to the route as CP traffic is heavy there. They also most likely won't do this route because of the length. Although 90 miles is relatively short, they have not shown that the game can handle that length as Train Simulator could handle 175+ mile routes. I would think they would rather opt for the Empire Builder as it travels on the same trackage as the Hiawatha.

• Like Like x 1
  4. Meeper5

Meeper5 Well-Known Member

in CSX Heavy Haul the Capital Limited runs on the same route in Cumberland and they also added CSX on the NEC route and they dont need to add the entire thing so it is possible

5. Anthony Pecoraro

TSW could handle long routes, DTG doesn’t make longer routes because of time. They may end up making longer routes once they get more efficient with UE4.

• Like Like x 1
  6. Anthony Pecoraro

They would have had to add about 70 miles to HH to get to Connellsville, the Capitol Limited’s next stop.

• Like Like x 1