PlayStation Boston - Providence Crashes Upon Selecting

Discussion in 'TSW Troubleshooting & Issues Discussion' started by Deltic00, Aug 19, 2021.

1. Deltic00

Deltic00 Active Member

So ive got the update now for tsw so the game actually loads. Tried selecting boston route from the screen, game crashes, twice in a row. A word of warning to guys who haven’t bought this yet SAVE YOUR MONEY!!!

update: NONE of the routes work. This company is an absolute JOKE!!!

• Like Like x 1
  2. Asgar Serran

Asgar Serran New Member

Hallo, ich habe das Problem auch was kann man da machen, hab jetz 35 € genauso ausgegeben umsonst

3. kevin.charb81

kevin.charb81 Well-Known Member

Can you provide more info, such as whether you're on PS4 or 5?

4. Nick Y

Nick Y Well-Known Member

It's happening with the PS4 version of the game.

5. Asgar Serran

Asgar Serran New Member

Ja leider hoffe die bearbeiten das Problem rasch

6. taylormade#6721

taylormade#6721 Well-Known Member

It says at the start to close tsw2 and install all preserved collection. Have you all done that?

7. ZeenozPlays

ZeenozPlays Well-Known Member

The same thing is happening to me. I downloaded the new update, and upon selecting the Bakerloo Line, the game just crashes. Error Code CE-34878-0.

8. DTG JD

DTG JD Director of Community Staff Member

Hi folks. We posted a thread here about how the rollout process would happen.

There is an update due later today which will enable the remastered preserved routes (this is for non-US players). In the meantime, please do not repurchase any add-ons you already own.

I'll update this thread when it's live.

9. Asgar Serran

Asgar Serran New Member

10. Sam50i

Sam50i New Member

But the game doesn’t work at all now. I get into the menu and try to play ANYTHING including Boston, the game just crashes

11. DTG JD

DTG JD Director of Community Staff Member

Okay, are you able to bear with me and try again when the update from Sony comes out? I'll reply to this thread when it is.

If you're still having issues after that point, please let us know with a support ticket and one of the team will try to help.

12. ZeenozPlays

ZeenozPlays Well-Known Member

So what about US players? Are the issues we are having with loading routes going to be fixed as well, or is that an ‘exclusive’ thing for other countries?

• Like Like x 2
  13. grantrayadams

grantrayadams New Member

I am on a ps4 pro and the following comes up. Information: you have outstanding updates which means some of your installed add-ons version do not match the core game version. Please close your game and complete any outstanding updates. I had updates from TSW earlier today so when i go to select boston sprinter the game crashes with the following. An error has occurred in the following application (CE-34878-0). I hope there is another update to fix this not happy :(

• Like Like x 1
  14. Sam50i

Sam50i New Member

Thanks JD, Do you have a rough estimate ? I took a day off work to play the new update.

15. taylormade#6721

taylormade#6721 Well-Known Member

Wow! Just wow. Was able to play before but comes up with the error. It’s stuffed now

16. Asgar Serran

Asgar Serran New Member

Die Lösung ist: 1. Löschen Sie das Spiel vollständig. 2. Laden Sie nur das Hauptspiel ohne Add-Ons aus der Bibliothek herunter. 3. Warten Sie, bis das Hauptspiel vollständig heruntergeladen wurde. 4. Wählen Sie im Spiel den Boston Sprinter aus und laden Sie ihn herunter. Schließe dann das Hauptspiel. 5. Rufen Sie TSW 2 auf, nachdem Sie Boston Sprinter installiert haben, dann sollte es funktionieren. (WICHTIG!!) Laden Sie vorerst keine Routen mehr herunter, da diese noch aktualisiert werden.