More Than A Preserved Collection Issue!

Discussion in 'TSW General Discussion' started by woody, Aug 19, 2021.

1. woody

woody New Member

The latest fiasco on PS4 as been put down to a planned upcoming update for the Preserved Collection. That part I fully understand. However, what I don’t get is why do I have three routes missing since the update that are not part of the Preserved Collection? (Cathcart, IOW and Southeastern). Surely you can not be putting this down to a Preserved Collection Issue?

• Like Like x 3
  2. transport

transport Active Member

I do to but with a few more at least I think a few more, I have most of my DLC missing, no matter whether it is preserved collection or not, why DTG

• Like Like x 1
  3. JustAVaporeon

JustAVaporeon Active Member

I got the same issue here. I bought Southeastern High Speed, Cathcart Circle, Island of Wight, DB BR101, DB BR363, and they all show their price tag on the Game and PS store, but show they’re free on the mobile PS app. I’ve payed for those addons and it’s telling me to buy them again (which I won’t do). Update create bugs, yes, but how can an update be so broken addons are affected PS wide?

Oh my game just crashed again after installing DLC because I thought it was working. Nice job DTG.

4. ixofxiii

ixofxiii Well-Known Member

So none of the dlc except for Boston Sprinter isn't set yet. At around the 1 hour ten minute mark of todays stream, Matt goes into a little detail on the issue with Sony in pushing this update. It's a Sony thing. So what I did was uninstall the whole thing, and just reinstalled the game and Boston. Nothing else. From what Matt said, it's a way that Sony can push the update by replacing files and not just adding on causing space in our hard drives to shrink. So in doing so, what let's the DLCs run isn't set yet (thanks Sony!) So that's the issue.