Xbox Shift Key

Discussion in 'TSW General Discussion' started by junior hornet, Aug 19, 2021.

1. junior hornet

junior hornet Well-Known Member

I seem to remember Matt talking in a stream about a shift key for the Xbox controller in the new immersion controls which will allow, amongst other things, different camera angles similar to those on TSW1/2020. However, I can’t find any mention of this on the control layout on the screen.

It does mention click RS to change camera, which brings up a single external camera as before (except it annoyingly goes to the view out of the side window every time rather than the front camera, which means I have to faff about adjusting it to get a good view).

It also mentions hold RS for camera shift but this doesn’t appear to do anything.

I am running on Xbox One X and have tried this on Bakerloo and Hamburg-Lubeck.

2. jaf_duman

jaf_duman Member

I'm not sure is this what you expect but try to hold X button.

• Helpful Helpful x 1
  3. bakedpotatos.jm

bakedpotatos.jm Well-Known Member

Hold RS down and then you can use other keys such as the direction pad left and right while holding RS down to cycle views. If you press down it will take a railfan shot.

• Helpful Helpful x 1
  4. junior hornet

junior hornet Well-Known Member

Got it thanks. Holding the RS and using the right key on the direction pad toggles the cameras. I’m slowly getting the hang of things thanks to a bit of playing and helpful members of the forum.

• Like Like x 1